We advise our clients on all aspects of litigation including Corporate, Personal and Commercial Litigation*. We assist our clients in analysing the risks of pursuing litigation and weigh the merits of same against a cost benefit analysis.
We have represented our clients in all fora from the District Court, Circuit Court, High Court, Commercial Court, Tribunals and at Mediation and Arbitration hearings.
We assess each situation and advise on the appropriate course, whether that be Court, Arbitration Mediation or Dispute Resolution.
We have represented clients in the following situations:-
- Personal Injury Litigation*
- Contractual Disputes
- Enforcements of Debts
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Specific Performance Actions
- Retention of Title claims
- Sale of Goods and Services
- Commercial Disputes
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Property Litigation
- Professional and malpractice negligence
- Medical Negligence
- Building Contract Disputes
- Public Liability Claims
- Insurance Litigation
- Family Law
*In contentious business, a Solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement. This statement is made in compliance with regulation 8 of the S.I. 518/2002.