As a leading commercial law firm we advise our clients in all areas of Company, Commercial, Corporate and Business Law.
We provide a wide range of "tailor made" legal services to private, business and corporate clients. Our clients include owner managed businesses, SME’s, retailers, restaurateurs, sports organisations and overseas clients.
Our focus is to identify our client’s business needs and aspirations. We work closely with our clients and their advisers, taking into account considerations such as, the business plan, cash flow, banking, tax planning, personal liability and other factors of influence.
We advise companies who seek and receive private equity finance and individuals and groups who invest in third party enterprises.
We advise clients in the following areas:
- Company formations and legal requirements of setting up a business.
- Company Acquisitions and Sale
- Partnership Agreements
- Co-Ownership Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals
- Management Buy-Outs
- Regulatory Requirements
- Private Equity Investments
- Capital Investments
- Corporate re-structuring
- Acquisition and Disposal of commercial properties
- Commercial Leases both short and long term
- Asset financing and commercial lending
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Licence Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Licensed Premises: Restaurant, Pub, Hotel and Stadium